Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software is a web-based tool that simplifies back-end processes of an organization. A school management system removes all the hectic, tedious and manual time-taking jobs, converting all of them into computer-based jobs, cutting time, effort and cost of the organization considerably. Another crucial aspect of implementing a school ERP system that it generates data in electronic form, which can be accessed universally and hence it expedites the decision-making process by providing a detailed analyzed report instantly.
A school management system not just simplifies the work processes, yes, it is the primary function but it doesn’t end there. In this “data age,” information holds the key to success of an organization. Judicious use of the generated day to day data can help a school in scrutinizing and enhancing performance of students, teachers and staffs regularly making it a better school in the process.
With wide ranging ERP modules covering each aspect of a school and integrated communication portal, Entab’s ERP provides world-class ed-tech solution products and services. Apart from executing all the school operations mechanically, it also processes the generated data and prepares report accordingly.
Along with a simplified school process, Entab’s school ERP also makes excellent reports on every module that it provides:
- Student attendance module:- For its’ student attendance module, our ERP prepares a number of reports, namely: attendance summary, attendance registers, which helps a teacher, class teacher and principal to analyze the student’s performance periodically. This individual, student specific report also assists during parent-teachers meet.
- Exam & Assessment: - This ERP module serves some of the major functions, Entab’s ERP system compiles the marks received by students and generates a number of reports namely: teacher/subject reports, master reports, report card generation, master reports, a consolidated report of overall performance. This report helps the school principal and higher administration to chalk out future strategy as per the result analysis.
- Financial Accounting: -From student’s fee collection to staff salary payment, Entab’s school ERP software integrates all the financial aspects of the school, hence the periodic reports generated through this module can make the financial activities transparent. It generates payroll reports, like, pay slip report, PF statement, ECR report, Employee with salary summary, yearly salary summary, etc.,
- Student Information: -Minute details of students can help the school administration in targeting each student specifically while dealing with any issue. Moreover, reports like class and sessions list, new admission list, student’s summary, student overview can help the school in effectively synchronize information in enhancing performance and goodwill of the school.
- Library Reports:-A huge repository of books must be well organized for timely availability and smooth circulation of books among the students. Periodic reports like stock verification details can ensure the correct condition of books, generation of barcodes and providing other finer details as and when required instantly.
- Transport: - Our ERP also generates report pertaining to transportation of school buses. Route-wise summary, Route capacity, Route wise collection, these processed data can help in smooth movement of buses and proper mapping of the area so that students can have a safe journey and the busses can be plied in a manner that they can pick students from every corner of the city.
Information is of no use if it is not analyzed in the right direction. Entab’s powerful and reliable school ERP software analyzes and scrutinizes every minute details from modules namely, admission, academics, finance, communication, etc., to generate day to day reports, ad-hoc reports and long-term analysis reports. These reports help a school in analyzing the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) so that the school administration can constantly work on improving the standards of teaching and raise the level of education, simultaneously raising the school’s reputation and goodwill.