Today, its’ quite imperative that schools cannot be managed or education should not be imparted as done a decade ago. Therefore, to tackle the complexities of a modern educational needs, schools are employing school management system to deal with the ever-growing activities and data there from. A school needs a platform, which integrates all the functions and acts as a facilitator in bridging communication gap, generates and compiles data, makes accurate report in regular intervals for timely evaluation of performances. An efficient and effective school management system can raise the level of schools to meet the needs of 21st century
- Automation - Administrative tasks of a school can be simplified by automating every
back-end process like registration, admission, student-staff information. With an ERP, the most hectic task of student’s admission can be simplified to great extent. With all data moving from paper to online, data analysis can be efficient ensuring prompt decision making.
- Collaboration and partnership - An ERP system, which integrates school management, principal, teachers, staffs, parents to streamline information and resolve issues. This kind of communication can undoubtedly build an amicable environment, where both parents and the school can be a partner so that student can profit the most out of it.
- Flexibility - A school management system unshackles the school’s rigidity, makes the whole school’s functioning dynamic, with ease of access to and flow of information through portals, stakeholders can access and send information from anywhere at any time. For teachers, giving updates on attendance, assignments, exams, etc., becomes easy; for parents, payment of fees, reviewing their ward’s performance becomes convenient; for school management sending circulars, Updation on any utilities, bus services become hassle-free.
- Economy of cost - An inclusive ERP system, which has encompassed a wide range of modules within its’ fold can actually bring down the operational cost of the school. With processes turning mechanic, the need of unnecessary staff can be avoided and properly trained staff can multitask bringing down both, cost and time of the school.
- Stability - A well-organized school ERP can bring stability to a schools day-to-day working. A school ERP can provide accurate data that can ensure the school has its’ healthcare and lab amenities in place, the library is well managed. It can smoothen the process of education, there won’t be any hassles in conducting classes.
- Safety & Security - With attendance and GPS tracking of school buses, a peace of mind is assured to the parents by a school ERP system.
- Reports - A good ERP software makes report on modules at regular intervals, which assists the school management, principal, teachers to make well-informed decisions short-term and long-term decisions.
- Communication portals - A well-designed software creates communication portal where all the stakeholders are integrated in a single-thread for seam-less communication.
It is crucial to select an established and trusted school ERP that is preferred by the market so that your school doesn’t get stuck in unnecessary technical complications.